- Find the Gear icon at the top right corner of the browser and click on it.
- From the menu, choose Internet Options.
- Then, click the Security tab.
- At the bottom of the window click “Custom level” and the Security Settings dialog box will pop up.
- To close out, click OK twice.
- Reload the webpage with the new settings by clicking on the Refresh button.
If you follow the steps above and they do not work, then try to uninstall Firefox and reinstall it afresh with the default settings.
- At the top right corner of your computer screen, find the Chrome menu button and click on it. It is an icon that resembles three small horizontal bars. Choose Settings from the menu.
- Alternatively, enter into the address bar chrome://settings/ and press Enter
- Click on the “Show advanced settings link”.
- In the Privacy section, click on the “Content Settings” button which will open in a new window.